Many Apple Mail users have been having problems connecting to Runbox via POP recently due to Apple changing the supported authentication methods in Mail.
Apple Mail POP users can now use the server name apop.runbox.com to connect to Runbox.
If you use Apple Mail with POP (not IMAP), please do this:
- Open File => Preferences to open the Accounts dialog.
- Select your Runbox account in the left pane.
- In “Incoming Mail Server”, enter: apop.runbox.com
- Click the Advanced button.
- Under “Authentication”, select: Authenticated POP (APOP)
- Click the red button in the top left corner to close Accounts.
- Click Save.
Your Runbox account should now be able to receive email. If not, please try restarting Apple Mail.