Improvements and bug fixes to several parts of the app.
- Internal changes (deps-dev): bump karma from 6.3.2 to 6.3.16 (cf19be5)
- Bug fix (account-security): Load App Passwords switch enabled, if in use (cdbef1c)
- Internal changes (deps): bump terser from 4.8.0 to 4.8.1 (4234974)
- Bug fix (2fa): QRCodes for 2fa should be readable in more browsers (f450220)
- Bug fix (tests): Github actions tests failing, try more heap size (d96715c)
- Internal changes (deps): bump moment from 2.29.2 to 2.29.4 (7f25bbc)
- Checks the msg IDs given to API for certain endpoints are valid (ef6acfa)
- Replaced text for alias as per request from #1091 (dccf1a9)
- Adds a link to caldav sync guide on calendar (c30f4ab)
- Bug fix (api): Don’t show errors while loading data in the background (ac23654)
- Bug fix (searchservice): Fix compilation error (d4156c8)
- sstyle(payment): Clarify main accounts vs sub-accounts. (e7a2c18)
- Visual changes (payment): Improve tables and buttons, and default to USD. (84dc7e9)
- Visual changes (payment): Correct button style declarations. (4f4f50a)
- Bug fix (test): Update tests. (24ac6d0)
- Internal changes (calendar): Correctly ad/modify events in calendar service tests (ddeaf33)
- Bug fix (changelog): Ensure typos in commit entries do not break the page (09ed2e4)
- Visual changes (payment): Payment interface updates. (#1319) (ee47246)
- Bug fix (compose): Ensure we can attach same file twice in compose (014c462)
- Bug fix (compose): Only run one draft saving attempt at a time (bf44d90)
- Bug fix (compose): Adds code checks to fix issues from sentry reports (3769663)
- Bug fix (messaging): Ensure msg fetching works after network is restored (0233288)
- Bug fix (calendar): Setting “all day” flag on events now saves properly (007b2d5)
- Bug fix (compose): Enable drag&drop of images into HTML compose window (87a06f9)
- Bug fix (compose): Enable inserting attached files into HTML compose (ea1d989)
- Bug fix (compose): Remove drag&drop to compose html window (788fb1a)
4 thoughts on “Runbox 7 updates August-November 2022: Streamlining and bug fixing”
Is that related to the fact that mail.runbox.com is down every day since few days ?
Please see our status page for more information about recent incidents:
Can you guys please add to the wish list dark background, would be amazing to be able to switch it.
Plus a APK App would be top of the top!
Keep doing it as good as you guys are doing it.
Thanks for your feedback — we have an existing issue in our issue tracker for a dark Runbox 7 theme, and will keep your comment in mind as we continue improving Runbox 7.
An app for Android is also on our todo list, but in the meantime the PWA should work fairly well for both Android and Apple platforms. Please see this page for more information:
Thank you for your continued support!