Here at Runbox we have been hard at work over the past several months making improvements to Runbox 7, our cutting edge webmail app available at https://runbox.com/app.
Our goal is to develop the fastest and most user-friendly email service available, and as we’re winding down a bit for the holidays we take the opportunity to tell you all about the many bug fixes and other improvements we have made based on feedback from you, our customers.
The most noticeable change is that we have decreased the font sizes slightly, which allows a much more efficient use of the available space in your browser:
Based on your feedback we have fixed a large number of issues that makes the Runbox 7 app more streamlined in everyday use. Through a series of Quality Milestones and a thorough review of Runbox 7 feedback along with diverse support requests we have made over 70 improvements to:
- The overall performance and reliability of the app
- Folder and message list displays
- Compose and the Draft Desk, including attachment handling
- Message view including the display of HTML and images
- Settings including Identities and Account Security
- Contacts and Calendar interfaces
- Product and payment pages
You can find a complete list of all the updates made to Runbox 7 as well as a detailed changelog in the Runbox 7 app itself.
After this period dedicated to improving the quality of existing functionality in Runbox 7 we are gearing up to continue implementing the Runbox 7 Roadmap in 2023, so stay tuned for new features and improvements coming your way in 2023!